Healthy weight-management is a lifelong practice. Kripalu’s expert faculty and supportive environment help you continue your journey to health and happiness. You will participate in fun fitness activities, advanced nutrition classes, group discussions, experiential workshops, and yoga classes. Join us as we explore the next step in managing a healthy lifestyle—and create a wonderful opportunity to share, learn, laugh, connect with old friends, and make new ones.
This program is designed to
- Offer support and inspiration to past Integrative Weight Loss participants
- Provide in-depth nutritional information to help you make smarter choices for shopping and preparing healthy meals
- Provide a more sophisticated understanding of how stress can contribute to your weight and mood issues, and learn valuable tools for living more mindfully
- Help you identify and address sabotaging behaviors and patterns of negative thinking with supportive group discussions and effective strategies
- Help create a home plan that takes into account the behavioral and physical challenges you face.
A return to Kripalu’s compassionate immersion environment will revitalize and inspire you, and you’ll leave with proven tools to support you after you return home.
Recommendations (additional fees apply):
- Add on a private Nutrition Consultation
- Add on a Life Coaching session to help you develop a realistic plan for when you return home
- Pamper yourself with a Kripalu Restorative Massage
Please reserve early as appointments are limited. Find out more about these sessions on Kripalu’s Healing Arts pages or call 888-738-1822 to make an appointment.
- 28.5 credits for Registered Dietitians (RD), $20 additional charge
- 28.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge