Do you want a healthy, happy relationship with food? Eating is one of our most essential human needs. The food we eat should nourish our bodies and minds and delight our senses and spirits. Yet for many women, food has become a source of shame, frustration, and self-blame and an enemy to do battle with.
Do you experience out-of-control eating, eat too much or too little, or make poor food choices? This program invites you to stop the struggle. Offering a personalized, small-group approach, integrative physician and nutritional health expert Susan B. Lord will guide you in a holistic experience of making positive changes in your relationship with food. Through meditation, group work, writing, and discussions, you explore:
- Precisely how your personal psychology, emotional patterns, and biology are affecting your eating behavior
- Practical tools for mindfulness, self-compassion, and self-inquiry
- Ways to make what you eat a source of deep nourishment.
Susan has a gift for guiding each member of the group on a personalized journey of self-discovery and healing. Join her for a rich and transformational experience.
Recommendations (additional fees apply):
- Add on a private Nutritional Consultation
- Relieve stress with a relaxing Kripalu Massage.
Please reserve early as appointments are limited. Find out more about these sessions on Kripalu’s Healing Arts pages or call 888-738-1822 to make an appointment.
- 17 credits for Registered Dietitians (RD), $20 additional charge
- 17 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge