Are you feeling overwhelmed, stressed-out, or anxious? Do you experience symptoms associated with high stress levels, including weight gain, illness, mild depression, or fatigue? Come learn how to address the negative impact that stress is having on your life and regain your health, energy and clarity, and experience nourishment of your mind, body and spirit.
In this program, you learn about the profound effects stress can have on your physical, mental, and emotional health. Working in groups using mind-body techniques, you discover how awareness and mindful living can address the issues that cause you stress, enhancing your resiliency, preventing illness and improving the quality of your life.
You take away
- A new understanding of the dramatic effects that stress can have on our physiology and biochemistry
- An appreciation for the power of mind-body medicine to transform old habits and create a healthy, sustainable lifestyle
- Tools to use every day to recognize and transform stress into creative energy
- A deep, nurturing experience for yourself.
Recommendations (additional fees apply):
- Add on a private Nutritional Consultation
- Relieve stress with a relaxing Kripalu Massage.
Please reserve early as appointments are limited. Find out more about these sessions on Kripalu’s Healing Arts pages or call 888.738.1822 to make an appointment.
- 14 credits for Registered Dietitians (RD), $20 additional charge
- 14 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge