Based on the principles of being present and honoring one’s individual strengths and limitations, Kripalu Yoga offers possibilities of increased balance, health, well-being, and transformation.
Taught by senior-level yoga faculty, this program’s integrated approach is designed to expand your understanding of yoga on and off the mat. You not only learn to create a yoga flow appropriate to your needs, but also how a yogic lifestyle that incorporates meditation, breath, mindfulness, and conscious communication can foster health and vitality.
This program is for people who want to:
- Create a strong foundation for a yoga practice
- Rejuvenate their yoga practice
- Cultivate greater health and well-being
- Learn to create a yoga flow to practice and expand on at home
- Practice techniques for stress relief
- Make yoga a regular part of self-care
- Incorporate meditation into their lives
- Understand the benefits of yogic breathing techniques
- Live more mindfully and authentically.
Return home renewed, refreshed, and ready to bring more yoga into your life.
Recommendations (additional fees apply):
- Private Yoga Session
- 18.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- 18.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge