This invigorating program offers you a structured fitness experience in a retreat-like atmosphere. Learn how to incorporate yoga and mindfulness into your fitness routine, get informed about current approaches to nutrition with our expert staff, and enjoy fun classes and outdoor activities. Tone your body and spirit while learning to live a healthier life—and have fun doing it.
This program is ideal if you want to
- Experience hikes (kayaking in late spring through early fall), and fitness classes
- Revitalize your current fitness routine
- Connect with like-minded people
- Explore an integrated mind-body approach to fitness that incorporates breathwork to enhance athletic performance
- Immerse yourself in a challenging fitness experience and have time to retreat
- Learn nutritional information for a better workout
- Develop core strength, cardiovascular health, and flexibility.
It was five really extraordinary days—the calm and mellow environment, the phenomenal food quality.
Recommendations (additional fees apply):
- Relax tired and tight muscles with a Kripalu Deep Massage
- 19.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- 19.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge