This invigorating program offers you a structured fitness experience in a retreat-like atmosphere. Learn how to incorporate yoga into your fitness routine, get informed about cutting-edge approaches with our expert nutrition staff, and be challenged by fun outdoor activities and classes.
Tone your body and spirit while learning to live a healthier life—and have fun doing it. For everyone in good physical condition and able to hike three miles a day.
This program is ideal if you want to
- Be challenged by daily hikes (kayaking and cycling in late spring through early fall) and fitness classes
- Revitalize and step up your current fitness routine
- Incorporate yoga and mindfulness into your approach to fitness
- Immerse yourself in a challenging fitness experience and have time to retreat
- Learn nutritional information for a better workout
- Develop core strength, cardiovascular health, and flexibility.
Recommendations (additional fees apply):
- Schedule a private Personal Training session
- Relax tired and tight muscles with a Kripalu Deep Massage
- 19.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- 19.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge