For all levels.
Are you interested in Ayurveda but not sure where to start? Presented in partnership with Kripalu’s School of Ayurveda, this enlightening and fun retreat draws on the principle that good health is a balanced connection between mind, body, and spirit.
In addition to exploring daily living practices that support health and well-being, you learn
- About the doshas and your unique constitution
- The Ayurvedic approach to nutrition and diet
- How to cook nourishing and delicious Ayurvedic dishes
- Practical tools to create more balance and harmony in your life
- The benefits of following nature’s rhythms
- How to design a personalized Ayurvedic health plan
- The role of yoga and pranayama (breathing practices) in fostering health and well-being.
Discover an Ayurvedic approach to living well and reinvigorate your self-care routine.
Recommendations (additional fees apply):
- Add on one of our Ayurvedic treatments
- Pamper yourself with a Kripalu Meditative Massage or Dr. Hauschka Facial
Please reserve early as appointments are limited. Find out more about these sessions on Kripalu’s Healing Arts pages or call 888.738.1822 to make an appointment.
- 22 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 22 credits for Registered Dietitians (RD), $30 additional charge
- 22.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge