Experience Kripalu’s approach to nutritional wellness.
Expand your skills by exploring the Kripalu approach to whole-foods healing and clinical nutrition. This workshop features Kripalu’s world-class interdisciplinary team of leaders in integrative nutrition and whole-person health.
Deepen your experience of nutritional healing in a training that includes
- Past and present food theories, traditions, nutritional discoveries, and controversies
- Core nutritional systems and how they relate to common chronic syndromes and diseases
- The psycho-physiological mechanisms through which yoga and other mind-body practices support lifestyle change
- Kripalu’s approach to mindful eating
- The foundations of Ayurveda
- The dynamic relationship between digestion and health, and the critical role nutrition plays for the brain and heart
- Integrative approaches to nutrition assessment
- How to use whole foods, dietary supplements, and mind-body nutrition therapeutically
- Culinary approaches for common health conditions.
This immersion focuses on the science, art, and practice of nutritional health and is ideal for physicians, nurses, nutritionists, registered dietitians, and other health-care professionals looking to find inspiration for both personal and professional development.
Recommendations (additional cost):
- Add on a Nutritional Consultation
- Schedule a Kripalu Massage
Please reserve early as appointments are limited. Find out more about these sessions on Kripalu’s Healing Arts pages or call 888.738.1822 to make an appointment.
The Berkshire Health Systems designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 14 AMA PRA Category 1 credits(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Massachusetts Medical Society for Continuing Education through the joint sponsorship of Berkshire Health Systems and Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health. The Berkshire Healthy Systems is accredited by the Massachusetts Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Please note There is a $75 charge for CMEs.
- 27 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 14.3 credits for Physicians (MD/DO), $30 additional charge
- 27 credits for Registered Dietitians (RD), $30 additional charge
- 25.5 credits for Nurses (NURS), $30 additional charge
- 23.5 credits for Social Workers (SW), $30 additional charge