This Labor Day weekend, join an expert team of Kripalu health and lifestyle faculty and explore an integrative approach to life and health that transforms how you manage the competing demands of modern life to find peace and new ways to thrive. This program shows you how to restore your energy and vitality through mindfulness, lifestyle changes, conscious communication, and self-care, while avoiding chronic exhaustion, frustration, and feeling overextended.
As you transition from summer to autumn, take advantage of the opportunity to discover tools and techniques that empower you to integrate work, play, family, and your individual self into a balanced life that pulses with creativity and meaning.
In this program, you
- Learn to recognize indicators of imbalance that impact health and well-being
- Discover the vital role that nutrition plays in healing (or impairing) the body; learn what foods contribute to better health and overall balance
- Learn and practice tools for managing stress and supporting mindful living
- Explore what it means to you personally to live a balanced life; gain insight into identifying where your life is out of balance
- Apply journaling techniques for evaluating your life, making good decisions and contemplating pragmatic dilemmas
- Create a simple, clear, and viable plan for cultivating a more balanced, vibrant life.
Recommendations (additional fees apply):
- Add on a private Nutritional Consultation
- Relieve stress with a relaxing Kripalu Massage.
Please reserve early as appointments are limited. Find out more about these sessions on Kripalu’s Healing Arts pages or call 888.738.1822 to make an appointment.