Offered in collaboration with the National Parkinson Foundation for people diagnosed less than three years and who meet the mobility requirements, and their partners.
Are you or someone you love living with Parkinson’s disease? Learn the latest information on research, medication, and lifestyle changes that can improve the quality of life for you and your loved ones.
Each day of this retreat offers both educational sessions and hands-on workshops on the benefits of movement, meditation, yoga, and conscious communication.
In this program, you
- Learn the latest research
- Demystify medications
- Discover what you need to know about exercise and nutrition
- Learn how yoga and meditation can improve quality of life
- Enjoy yoga and dance classes
- Share and learn from each other in daily breakout groups for caregivers and people living with Parkinson’s
- Develop new skills for managing stress and self-care.
Join a community of others facing the same challenges as we explore how to live as fully as possible.