Offered in collaboration with the National Parkinson Foundation for both people diagnosed within the last three, and those living with Parkinson’s for more than three years, and who meet the mobility requirements.
Are you or someone you love living with Parkinson’s disease? Learn the latest information on research, medication, and lifestyle changes that can improve the quality of life for you and your loved ones.
Each day of this retreat offers both educational sessions and hands-on workshops on the benefits of movement, meditation, yoga, and conscious communication.
In this program, you
- Learn the latest research
- Demystify medications
- Discover what you need to know about exercise and nutrition
- Learn how yoga and meditation can improve quality of life
- Enjoy yoga and dance classes
- Share and learn from each other in daily care partners breakout groups
- Develop new skills for managing stress and self-care.
Join a community of others facing the same challenges as we explore how to live as fully as possible.
Note We currently offer two programs:
- Check back at a later time for 2015 dates (For people living with Parkinson’s for more than three years, and who meet the mobility requirements.)
- October 19–23, 2014 (Specially designed for people diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease within the last three years, and who meet the mobility requirements.)
To find out if you qualify for this program or for more information, please contact:
National Parkinson Foundation