Kripalu featured in Prevention magazine as leading holistic weight-loss center! Read Amy’s success story.
If you know that going on another diet isn’t the solution, come nourish yourself and invite changes that will continue to unfold long after you return home. Kripalu’s Integrative Weight Loss program offers a comprehensive curriculum that supports a healthy, long-term weight-reduction process. Guided by an exceptional faculty that includes nutritionists, fitness professionals, life coaches, and senior-level yoga teachers, you learn how to shift into a natural, balanced relationship with your body.
The Integrative Weight Loss program can help you
- Learn why diets don’t work and how to naturally lose weight and keep it off
- Develop healthy life skills and learn tips on how to maintain a healthy weight
- Understand the importance of metabolism and nutrition for healthy weight management
- Experience a positive body image
- Explore your weight issues in a caring and supportive environment
- Learn the best strategies for your personal goals and lifestyle
- Leave feeling rejuvenated, motivated, and full of hope.
Recommendations (additional fees apply):
- Add on a private Nutrition Consultation
- Add on a Life Coaching session to help you develop a realistic plan for when you return home
- Pamper yourself with a Kripalu Massage or Dr. Hauschka Facial
Please reserve early as appointments are limited. Find out more about these sessions on Kripalu’s Healing Arts pages or call 888.738.1822 to make an appointment.
- 24 credits for Social Workers (SW), $20 additional charge
- 23.5 credits for Registered Dietitians (RD), $20 additional charge
- 24 credits for Nurses, $20 additional charge
- 23.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge