This program is designed for women and men over 40 who want to reinvigorate their life with joy and health.
Midlife can be a challenging, yet powerfully creative time. We find ourselves letting go of old identities and moving into new territory. It can be a time of adventure when we explore reinventing ourselves with the benefit of all the experience, confidence, and wisdom we’ve acquired over the years.
It is a time to take stock, reconnect to your dreams, address growing health concerns that interfere with living your fullest, and make critical choices that will affect the rest of your life. Come and discover how to create a truly meaningful, healthy, and extraordinary life.
In this program, spend five days with an exceptional faculty that includes a psycho-therapist, nutritionists, fitness professionals, life coaches, and senior-level yoga teachers, as you learn how to implement fundamental lifestyle changes that will make all the difference in how you age—with energy, vitality, and fulfillment.
This program is ideal for men and women who
- Have noticed a downward shift in their health
- Are overstressed and losing focus on priorities
- Are going through life changes and want to focus on getting healthy
- Want support in creating a plan for the second half of their lives.
Learn how to
- Enhance physical energy, mental clarity, and emotional balance
- Reduce the risk of the chronic diseases of aging, including heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and dementia
- Incorporate the benefits of yoga into your life
- Decrease stress and increase harmony
- Make lifestyle changes that allow you to live more fully.
This was the very best gift I could have given to myself. The program was spectacular; all of the faculty and experiences were so well integrated into the theme, with such compassion and wisdom. Everyone over 40 should do this! Debra T., Westminster, MD
Recommendations (additional fees apply)
- Schedule a private Life Coaching session
- Take care of your body with a healing Kripalu Massage
Please reserve early as appointments are limited. Find out more about these sessions on Kripalu’s Healing Arts pages or call 888-738-1822 to make an appointment.
- 20 credits for Social Workers (SW), $20 additional charge
- 20 credits for Nurses, $20 additional charge
- 21.5 credits for Registered Dietitians (RD), $20 additional charge
- 20 credits for Certified Counselors (NBCC), $20 additional charge
- 21.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge