Interested in learning the latest information on wellness? Seeking ways to improve your health through nutrition, stress management, and yoga? Kripalu’s Healthy Living Programs are for you.
Kripalu Healthy Living programs offer you a holistic approach to health.
This means we focus not only on the health of the body, but also on the mind and heart, helping you discover a new level of wellness and vitality. Research shows that lifestyle change is one of the most successful ways to stop and even reverse many chronic diseases. Focusing on nutrition, stress management, mindful living, and physical activity our programs give you the tools and support necessary to transform your health and create lasting positive change. Through experiential workshops, health talks, group discussions, and outdoor activities our exceptional faculty teach you how to create a healthy lifestyle by guiding you into one.
We need a Kripalu in every corner of America because it’s the best place I know to learn self-care, good nutrition, movement, relaxation, and healthy living. And besides that, it’s fun being there! Many of my patients would do better spending more time at Kripalu and less time in my medical office.
—Bill Manahan, MD, assistant professor emeritus, University of Minnesota Academic Health Center
Learn from a caring team of experts in health, nutritional science, yoga, fitness, and life coaching. The learning is inspiring and supports deep inner health and well-being. We also offer phone consultations and group follow up classes to support you after you return home.
Our programs are ideal for people who are beginning to see signs of imbalance or declining health, who are dealing with chronic disease, or who are simply interested in improving their overall quality of life—people who want to experience more energy and health—mind, body and spirit.
In addition to your program sessions your stay at Kripalu includes
- Healthy eating: three nutritious whole-foods meals daily
- Daily classes: yoga, meditation, and movement
- Body connection: relaxing sauna and whirlpool
- A place to workout: Fitness room with weights, treadmills, and elliptical trainers
- Connection to nature: walking and hiking trails abound; there’s a labyrinth, and a beachfront lake.
- Like-minded people: share time in evening programs and events; have a cup of tea with a new friend in the Kripalu cafe.
- Quiet space: a meditation room, as well as lounges and peaceful outdoor places to sit, reflect, think or just relax.
Experience wellness one-on-one. In between program sessions take time to integrate your experience and attend to your personal needs with one of more than 35 modalities in our Healing Arts department. Come explore the state of your mind and body with the guidance of one of our skilled practitioners, renowned for combining expertise and compassion.
- Relaxing and healing massage
- Deeply rejuvenating energy work
- Ancient Ayurvedic treatments
- Nurturing facials
- Transformational life coaching
- Insightful nutrition consultations
- Holistic health consultations
About Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health
Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health is a nonprofit educational organization dedicated to empowering people and communities to realize their full potential through the transformative wisdom and practice of yoga. For more than 30 years, Kripalu has been teaching skills for optimal living through education for the whole person: body, mind, and spirit. We are the largest and most established retreat center for yoga, health, and holistic living in North America.